A howling crowd vs. A faith...


Remembering a lesson of my school days, when I read, the Abraham Lincoln’s letter to his son’s teacher. In which he wrote “Teach him to close his ears to a howling mob… and to stand and fight if he thinks he’s right.” It’s certainly true that, it is so easy and may be exciting to shout in crowd but to face bullets standing in front of that, and yet maintain a dignity. Of course all I’m talking about the dance performance from MBA dept. in an event of my college. Although they wouldn’t be able to mark a place over there, but the way they turned the shouting of the crowd into clapping and cheering was really commendable.
 The people who were hooting and discouraging them from the crowd on their coming, ultimately stood to give a big hand on their finish. Well it made me to recite the lines of my poem…
He (God) told me the way is yet to cross…
To see the pain with end in sight…
In End you’ll see a valley of rose...
The End I told; its forever bright…”
And it’s actually true if you have faith in our self…then “you turn them into milestones, the stones people throw at you.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment