Never withdraw... in any situation... must be somewhere you'll find a way... trust in God and so as in yourself:)



"THE END"

In the glow of the day; there,
I saw the dark of night.
No way could I find anywhere.
Nor God did steer me to fight.

Nobody was awake to play the role,
In the city of love the fame and light.
The zombies were crying from well of coal,
No flame could light to shine bright.


When father of black deceived all.
And mother was lulled to wake her child,
I was finding a trust to wet this soul,
And water of love for lips; were dried.

I bent my knees to ask to God,
To let me hug to death,so tight.
Oh god! I walked till end of road,
The end you told, it's ever bright.

He told me the way is yet to cross,
To see the pain with End in sight.
In end you’ll find a valley of rose,
The end I told, it's forever bright...
                     
                 By.... ABHAY KUMAR


No comments:

Post a Comment